Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you have had as much fun on Pinterest this week as I have. I even took time away from pinning to make a couple of things I pinned.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. This would make a cute Valentines gift!
9. What a cute idea. You could add sparkles, sequins, small toys. Whatever you want to match your decor.
8. Fun invite and a picture to keep too!!!
7. This reminds me of the salad I love from Panera Bread. Just a blueberries, pineapple, apple and change pecans to almonds.
6. This lady used her crockpot to cook everyday for a year. The recipes are on her site. Yes 365 of them. Love my crockpot. It makes life so much easier.
5. Cute and fun addition to hot cocoa and it would cool it down for the kids too!!
4. I am wishing it was yard sale season so I could go on a hunt for an old ladder. I really want to do this in my hallway.
3. I always have clothes hanging everywhere on laundry day. The shower rod, over all the doors and backs of chairs. This could solve that problem.
2. So easy to make and could be changed up to match different outfits. Looks like we will be making bracelets this weekend.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Dresses from pillow cases. What a cute idea. There are so many beautifully trimmed pillow cases out there.