This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Now, wouldn’t this be better than chocolates?
9. Hat pins to brighten up house plants. Cute idea!
8. Wow. Wish I could find a table big enough to fit my mattress. Four poster bed.
7. I think every baby should learn signing. My granddaughters could sign so much when they where little.
6. OK, this seems like a good idea but it says it will last for days. A roll of TP never lasts for days at my house, but I guess it would still smell good in the waste basket.
5. This is a cute idea. Make memories to share when they are older. This picture reminds me of Izy!
4. I will be buying a bleach pin this weekend. I love these tees.
3. Reference number 9 above. Hat pins in plants or cute hair pins.
2. I have never eaten Nutella, but people seem to be crazy about this stuff. Looks tasty.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. If you notice I have pinned or posted something that I have pinned or posted before, I’m sure it is just PINJA VU!!