How much time on Pinterest is to much?? Well I’m sure I am over the limit, but it has been fun.
This week’s top 10 things on Pinterest:
10. Make your own Taco shells. Looks like they would hold a little more the the store bought ones.
9. I would need to make this a little larger to hold all my single socks. Cute idea though.
8. This is a great way to reduce the clutter.
7. Rainbow Slush Punch made from freezer pops. Looks Yummy!!
6. Remember this the next time you hug someone and hug a little tighter and longer.
5. I love grapefruit juice and now I can have it with a little kick.
4. Looks like it is time to visit Goodwill or some yard sales. This will look great in my bedroom.
3. Healthy sweet treats. Fruit and juice or Crystal Light.
2. You could make these to match any outfit so easily. All you need is buttons and elastic thread.
And my number one find on Pintrest this week…
1. Oh my!! These looks delicious. Add a little peanuts and they would be like a Buster Bar.