Triple Coupons Up to $1 at Marsh Supermarket Thursday-Saturday

by Beth Montgomery on December 7, 2011 · 9 comments

in Marsh, Store Deals

While you may have heard rumors, it’s official!  Marsh Supermarket is tripling coupons Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!

Here’s the rules for this week’s Marsh Supermarket Triple Coupons (and they are good!)

• Manufacturer coupons up to $1 will be with triple
  • Offer good only with your Marsh Supermarket Fresh I.D.E.A Card
  • All coupons valued at $1.01 and higher will be redeemed at face value
  • Offer good December 8-10, 2011 only!
  • Quantities limited. No rain checks.

Will you be visiting Marsh Supermarket for Marsh Supermarket Triple Coupons this weekend?

Don’t forget, while we’re all feeling lucky to go enter to win a LeapFrog LeapPad or $250 Amazon gift card!

Before you shop, make sure you check out all the grocery store deals and Marsh Supermarket deals! And, checkout the Coupon Database for more FREE printable coupons.

1 Mikala December 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Yes please!!

2 Beth December 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I’m working on it right now. I wasted time first doing triple matchups for this week’s ad instead of tomorrows (mental head smack), then there was an outage at the company that hosts my website and it went down. Fate is working against me, LOL!

3 Debbie December 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Any chance you’ll be doing some match-ups?

4 Nancy A December 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I’ll be keeping an eye out. Thanks!!!

5 stephanie matthews December 8, 2011 at 12:28 AM

what marsh do ya’ll shop at?? :)

6 kay December 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM

woot woot thank you :D

7 Erin December 8, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Does anyone know if Marsh will triple coupns that specifically say ‘Do Not Double or Triple’ ? Also, it says ‘up to $1.00′ so that means $1.00 off coupons would be accepted as $3.00 off, right? This is my first triple coupon event, and I’m kinda nervous about going! I know, lame…
Thanks for any help!
Erin

8 Elizabeth December 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM

That’s not lame at all! :) But yes a $1 coupon will deduct at the most $3 or the cost of the item if it is less than $3. I heard reports that Do Not Double coupons were not tripling, I didn’t have any this go around so I don’t know for sure. Good luck, it’s always nerve racking at the register even for us who are experienced because that first total before card and coupons seems so HUGE!!! I got the joy of taking my two little ones to a packed madhouse of a store…it was NOT fun, but I had a blast getting my savings

9 M December 9, 2011 at 5:15 AM

This time (and in the past), I’ve seen the cashier force the coupons to triple if they beep because they state “do not double” on them. No guarantee that this is a widespread practice.

Also, I saw that the Zionsville Marshes have $10 off $75 or $15 off $100 coupons in their ad. When the 116th St store in Carmel had these ads, they took the $15 off of a $100 total BEFORE the rest of my manufacturer coupons!