|Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe||
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs – well beaten
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sweet milk
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Pour into large baking dish.
- In separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This will keep in refrigerator for 3-4 days before baking. One dish you can make ahead then just cook for the big meal.
You can also mix this together and freeze before baking.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!