These wonderful deals for your home are brought to you by Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- Frugal Noisemakers: There’s no need to buy noisemakers from a party store for New Year’s Eve! Make them at home, with any lidded container, colorful construction paper and rice or dried beans. Anything covered in colorful paper is automatically fun for my kids, especially when they can decorate it with stickers, glitter glue, markers and whatever else they can find. Use aluminum foil for a shiny, sparkly surface to your homemade noisemaker. Even an empty paper towel tube can be filled with dried pasta, taping the ends closed for a rainmaker effect. Have fun with your kids and find more inspiration for New Year’s Eve noisemakers and other crafts from Family Fun.
- Kitchen Electrics Clearance on QVC: Maybe you didn’t get exactly what you wanted for Christmas? Shop QVC and grab kitchen electrics while they’re clearance priced, before they’re gone. This Cooks Essentials 1.5 Qt Double Ice Cream Maker has a retail price of $85, marked down to QVC’s clearance price of $35.80.
- Up to 50% off at Pier One: Stop by Pier One’s After Christmas Sale and take advantage of discounts up to 50% on tableware, decor and accessories in holiday themes and year-round.
- Extra 15% off at Macy’s: Macy’s is having a New Year’s Sale. Now through 1/2/12 save an extra 15% off your purchase, or 10% off home goods. Use promo code NEWYEAR for your discount. Orders over $99 ship free.
- Tasty New Year’s Eve Recipes: As far back as I can remember, New Year’s Eve meant appetizers for dinner. Whether it was my parents entertaining friends, hanging out with my best girlfriends before a night on the town, or even now when we count down to 10 o’clock with our own children.
- Find some great New Year’s Eve appetizer recipes on Food Network, like Paula’s Bacon Bread Sticks or Rachel’s Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms.
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
About Ann-Marie: Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally – therapists, technicians, random strangers in line) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.