|Sage Dressing Recipe||
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp crushed dried sage
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 4 cups dried bread crumbs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken broth
- In small saucepan cook celery, onion and butter until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sage, salt and pepper.
- Stir in one beaten egg.
- Place bread crumbs on large bowl
- Add in onion mixture.
- Drizzle with chicken broth (enough to moisten)
- Toss lightly then transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heat through.
You could add oysters or use as as stuffing also.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!