|Refrigerator Rolls Recipe||
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 3 Tbsp margarine
- 2 pkg dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg beaten
- 5 1/4 cup flour
- Combine hot water, sugar, salt and margarine.
- In another large bowl add yeast to warm water.
- Stir the two mixtures together.
- Add beaten egg and 2 1/2 cups flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add 2 3/4 cups flour and beat until mixed together.
- Place in greased bowl, turning the dough so it is well greased.
- Punch down each day..
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees
Store in refrigerator for at least 2 weeks and use as needed during that time. Makes great cinnamon rolls too.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!