Well it is December 1st and time to start thinkimg more about Christmas. Visit In Good Cents daily for the 25 Days of Christmas. I will be sharing recipes, crafts and other holiday ideas to get you in the Holiday Spirit.
|Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe||
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (5oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Put sugar, margarine and milk in a large microwave safe bowl and place in microwave.
- Cover with plate and cook at 50% power for 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and mix well.
- Place back in microwave and cook at 50% power for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in Marshmallows, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly in 9×13 in greased baking dish.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!