|Holiday Wassail Recipe||
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- Combine all ingredients in casserole dish.
- Heat in microwave on full power for 10 to 12 minutes (until boils) stirring 1/2 way through.
- Continue to heat on medium power for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon and orange slices.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 4 1/2 cups.
To make in crock pot – Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour then low for 4-8 hours.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!