|Holiday Pumpkin Cranberry Loaves Recipe||
- 6 eggs
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 29oz large can pumpkin
- 6 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pkg fresh cranberries
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended thoroughly.
- In separate bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients.
- Combine with first four ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Add entire pkg of fresh cranberries (and pecans if desired) to batter and mix well.
- Divide batter into 6 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 1 hour or until done.
You can add raisins when cranberries are not in season.
Makes 6 8×4 loaves or 8 6×3 loaves.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!