|Bussy Day Banana Bread Recipe||
- 3 large or 4 small bananas
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Mash together first 3 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend well with a spoon.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 min then reduce heat to 300 degrees and continue baking for 45 minutes or until done.
Make sure to check out the In Good Cents Holiday Gift Guide for exclusive coupons, unique gift ideas, and chances to win!