This Holiday Giveaway is part of the Season of Giving Holiday Gift Guide. A new giveaway will be released each day through December 13, 2011. Check out all the great gift ideas and exclusive coupons in the Holiday Gift Guide and watch for more chances to win!
I am guilty of having too many things on my plate and loving it all! Two years ago, I was flying by the seat of my pants hoping I didn’t drop one of the many balls I had flying around in the air, then last year I got a Busy Body Book.
I’ve never had luck with organizers. They just don’t have enough… well, anything… for me to keep track of five people’s busy lives, plus my growing business and the church’s kids camp that I run each year. But, this one is different (and I’m not just saying that!).
It has more than enough including:
- Weekly calendars with individual columns for each family member (up to 5)
- An “Important Dates” monthly calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- An “Future Events” calendar for next year’s appointments and events
- Month-at-a-Glance calenders to help plan holidays, vacations, and events
- Section for contacts
- Pockets (2) for notes, papers, and other stuff
- Full-page notes n each weekly page for to-do’s, notes, lists, and other doodles
- More notes areas in the back!
About About Your Time, LLC: About Your Time LLC provides the tools for EVERY family to support the organization of their daily, and very hectic life. Each family member, having their own individual needs, requires help with planning and management. BusyBodyBook’s Weekly GRID was created to provide parents with a smoother flow of their routines and activities and help eliminate some of the stress in daily life, more enjoyment, perhaps more free time.
About Your Time has great gifts for: Anyone who need some help organizing their family and their schedule!
Use the coupon code BBBGOOD upon checkout to get an exclusive 25% discount on your purchase of your entire purchase. Coupon code is valid now through December 31, 2011.
Three (3) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a FREE any About Your Time product valued at up to $17.95.
How to Enter
Use the simple form below to enter to win. Only the first entry “Leave a Blog Post Comment” is required. All other entries are optional!
- Click “Click for Instructions” for instructions on each optional entry.
- Complete the first required entry by leaving a blog post comment answering the question.
- Click “I DID THIS!” next to the entry after you complete the instructions.
- Fill out the quick form.
- After you complete the required entry, the optional entries will become available.
- Repeat for each optional entry you’d like to complete.
You get one entry for each “I DID THIS!” task you complete.
**If you’re unable to see this form, please visit this giveaway on In Good Cents.
Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 P.M. Eastern on December 10, 2011 and announced on or after December 11, 2011 on the giveaway page. Check out all the current giveaways for more chances to win!