Cellfire has released new FREE e-coupons for you to load to your participating store loyalty card. The following Cellfire coupons will be available through December 12 – 26, 2011 and expire from your card on January 9, 2012.
- $1/4 Totinos Party Pizza
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls OR Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust, Breadsticks, Loaves or Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/2 Totinos Rolls Snacks
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers OR Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix (17.5 OZ. OR LARGER)
- $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- $0.30/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! or Grands! Jr. Biscuits
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.75/1 Cookie Crisp cereal
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack (4.5 OZ. OR LARGER)
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $1/2 General Mills cereals listed: Basic 4, Chex® (any), Fiber One (any), Honey Nut Clusters, Oatmeal Crisp (any), Raisin Nut Bran, Total (any), Wheaties (any).
Where can you use Cellfire e-coupons? Cellfire e-coupons are currently accepted at Baker’s City Market, Dillons, Foodtown, Fry’s, Gerbes, Hilander, Jay C, King, Soopers, Kroger, Lowe’s Foods, Marsh, Mainstreet Markets, Owen’s, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott’s, Smith’s, Carrs, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randall’s, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, Shop ‘n Save, and ShopRite.