These wonderful deals for your home are brought to you by Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- $50 Walmart Gift Card w/purchase of Xbox Kinect: Head to your local Walmart today for their Super Saturday event, where you can get deep discounts on home & electronics, such as a $50 Walmart Gift Card with purchase of an Xbox 360 4GB Console w/ Kinect. Children can also take part in the festivities in Toyland, creating their own wish list and enjoying activities just for them. This event starts at 11am at participating Walmart locations.
- Extra 15% off Kitchen & Home at Macy’s: Just through Monday 11/8/11, you can save an extra 15% on top of clearance prices at Macys.com for kitchen, bed & bath and other home departments in their Big November Home Sale. Just use promo code SAVEBIG at checkout for your discount.
- $5/$10 Hallmark Coupon on Facebook: Every year we buy a new Hallmark ornament for each of our children, according to whatever character or activity they’re “into” at the time. So I was especially excited to find this printable coupon on Hallmark’s Facebook page. If you’re among the first 35,000, you’ll be able to print a coupon good for $5 off a $10 purchase at Hallmark stores. This coupon is good through 11/13/11.
- Travel Luggage Scale $1.99: Head to ShopGetOrganized.com and check their clearance section for some pretty unbelievable savings at up to 90% off. Frequent flyers may benefit from the Travel Luggage Scale, slashed to just $1.99. Shipping starts at $4.95, however with orders $50 or more you’ll receive FREE shipping.
- Hobby Lobby 40% Coupon: I go crazy every time I enter Hobby Lobby. They have the cutest home decor items! I have bought several pieces for both my daughter’s rooms there, and on the rare occasion an item isn’t on sale, you can use this coupon to save 40% on one regular-priced item (coupon expires tonight!).
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
About Ann-Marie: Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally – therapists, technicians, random strangers in line) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.