You’ll find a HOT $1/1 Smuckers Uncrustables printable coupon on Coupons.com right now!
Plus, from now through November 16, 2011, submit an original family recipe that calls for Smucker’s jams, jelly, preserves, fruit spread, or fruit butter and you coupon win $20,000 for a family reunion.
Could you image? Our family reunions are typically a pitch-in picnic at a small park in Terre Haute. With $20,000, I’m thinking the family reunion would also be a family vacation! It’s time to get creative with Smucker’s for a chance to win!
Need some inspiration? Here’s a recipe courtesy of Smuckers.com. I asked them to send me for one, since I can put jelly on bread, bagels, and even ice cream, but I’ve never cooked with it!
Tangy Sweet and Sour Sauce
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 1/2 cups
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 4 tsps. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Smucker’s® Orchard’s Finest™ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving juice. Combine pineapple juice, vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and mustard in medium saucepan. Whisk in cornstarch.
- COOK over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, about 5 minutes. Stir in preserves and pineapple tidbits. Spoon over stir-fried vegetables, chicken, shrimp or pork.
Disclosure: Smuckers was kind enough to send me some delicious samples of their products for sharing this contest with you, so make sure to head over and enter! As always, all opinions are my own. Read my disclosure policy for more information.