Are you ready for Cyber Monday? Many deals start as early as midnight, so you’ll want to make sure you’re ready! I’ll be here finding and posting great deals I find, so if you have something you’d love for me to keep a watch for, leave a comment on this post!
Get Ready for Cyber Monday!
1. Make a List! Make sure you have a list of exactly what you need and it doesn’t hurt to write down the regular price, plus some sale prices, so you can quickly tell if you are getting a good price or a great price!
2. Get FREE Shipping. Sign up for Shoprunner for only $79 per year to get FREE 2-day shipping at participating stores, like Toy’s “R Us, PetSmart, American Eagle, and more! You can get a FREE 30-day membership right now below.
3. Don’t forget Coupons. There’s an entire page of Cyber Monday coupons in the Online Coupon Database. Check them out before you shop and keep in mind, more will be added as deals go live. Make sure you search for a coupon before shopping online to maximize you savings!
4. Compare before you buy. The best thing about Cyber Monday is that you can be in 5 places at once (or more). Give your browser a workout and open multiple stores in multiple tabs to compare prices and shop multiple stores at the same time.
5. Watch Amazon! Amazon will have amazing daily and lightening deals in every category. Make sure you keep watch and check often, so you don’t miss a great deal!
6. Don’t forget the daily deal sites. All of the Daily Deals sites have some great deals planned today, so make sure to check your favorites. Most go live at might night and will sell out quickly!
7. Stick with me. I’ll be posting the best deals I find throughout the day, so you may want to signup for on-demand deal emails, follow me on Twitter or subscribe via RSS to get deals instantly. And, bookmark the Cyber Monday page to check throughout the day! If you’re following on Facebook, make sure you take steps so, In Good Cents deals won’t get lost on your wall! You can also download the In Good Cents toolbar for instant access to the Online Coupon Database and deal updates!
8. Grab some coffee and relax! Remember, you can’t get every deal, but many more deals will be popping up as the season approaches, so make some coffee and have fun!
The holiday season is upon us. Find holiday savings here: