Once we got our American Girl dolls, my daughters needed an entire wardrobe for the dolls as well. They wanted jeans, coats, swim suits, and everything their dolls needed to go everywhere with them. But, American Girl Doll clothes are expensive!
With the help of my trusty sewing machine, which I’m really not that good with, and some VERY excellent (and easy) printable American Girl Doll patterns from Liberty Jane, I cut up my daughters old clothes to make new outfits for the dolls. My daughters loved it and suddenly our American Girl Dolls have leggings, skinny jeans, and everything they need to be fashionable.
Today only, save 20% on your purchase of Liberty Jane patterns when you purchase $19.95 worth or more with the coupon code TWENTY4U. They even have patterns to make matching outfits for the little girl and her doll!
Many patterns are priced $3.99 and there are a few that offer you different styles within one pattern, getting you more for your money! Even if you can’t sew, these patterns take you step by step through each action, that it makes it almost easy.
Here are my favorite patterns:
- T-Shirt Variations Pattern (includes 3 sleeve and 3 neckline variations)
- Jeans Pattern (great for any pants!)
- UK Holiday Leggings (since it’s what’s all the girls are wearing!)
- Hoodie Pattern
- Mini-Skirt Pattern (great for jean skirts!)
- Flip Flop Sandals (because girls need LOTS of shoes)
- Hayden Dress Girl and Doll Pattern (pictured above)
Make sure to also read where I found FREE American Girl Doll Clothes Printable Patterns.