- 1 – 16oz Can Sauerkraut
- 1/2 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 12 Slices of Beefsteak (or other) Rye Bread
- 6 to 8 oz Sliced Deli Corned Beef
- 6 Slices Swiss Cheese
1. In medium bowl mix together sauerkraut and dressing. (Set aside for about 30 minutes)
2. Preheat griddle. Butter one side of each bread slice.
3. Lay six slices bread onto griddle and quickly add 1/6 th of the Corned beef, 1/3 cup sauerkraut mixture and one slice swiss cheese to each slice. Top with remaining bread slices.
4. Grill over medium heat until browned and crispy – turning once.
Cooking Tips & More
This recipe serves 6 so you can cut it down or double. A great easy crowd pleaser.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.