- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 boxes Lemon Instant pudding 3 3/4 oz
- 1 Carton Sour cream 8oz
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 Cup Hot Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans or Dry Oatmeal
1. Spray Bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
2. Mix first 7 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
3. Mix remaining ingredients separately for filling.
4. Alternate batter and filling in Bundt pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
Cooking Tips & More
Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with glaze.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.