In Good Cents has an active Facebook Community with instant deal updates, plus more! But, with the changes on Facebook you may have been wondering where the In Good Cents updates have gone. Well, here’s the steps to get them back on your wall where you won’t miss a great deal!
If the In Good Cents Page isn’t in your top stories, there are two ways you can make sure you don’t miss a single update.
OPTION 1: Create Custom List
1. Visit your Facebook Wall and select “MORE” which will appear next to “Lists” on your left sidebar when your mouse is nearby.
2. Click “Create a List” at the top of the page.
3. Name your list whatever you’d like and click “Create List”.
4. On your new list page, under “On This List”, start typing “In Good ‘Cents’”. If you “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook it will pop up for you to select and add to your list. Do the same for your other places to get great deals and coupons.
OPTION 2: Mark as a Top Story
1. Visit your Facebook Wall and scroll down past “Top Stories” to “Recent Updates”
2. Find a recent update from In Good Cents.
3. Mark that update as a “Top Story” by clicking the gray arrow in the top left-hand corner.
Not a fan of In Good Cents on Facebook? You’re missing out!
On the In Good Cents Facebook page, you have a chance to ask questions about deals, notify me and others of new deals, get exclusive Facebook-only deals, and give your feedback on questions from readers and me! Head over to the In Good Cents Facebook page to see what you’ve missed recently on Facebook and give your opinion on how to list Grocery Store Matchups!
A Little Note: I hope you enjoy all the deals and information found here. However, to keep this community spam-free, I ask that you not post fundraising, affiliate/referral links, contest, or other self-promoting information or offers on the Facebook wall or website without prior consent. All post and comments that meet this description will be removed. Thank you for your understanding. In Good Cents is Advertising and Media Friendly. Get more information about how you can promote your business or website on In Good Cents on the Media & Advertising page.