I just realized this didn’t post yesterday for some reason, but you’ll definitely want to these yummy Halloween recipes! Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
As you may be preparing to make treats to take into your child’s school, or perhaps for your own Halloween party, here are a few creative ideas for spooky treats!
- Witches Fingers, using a basic butter cookie recipe and almonds.
- Apple Bites, which are sections of apples cut to look like an open mouth. I tried this last year with both marshmallow creme and with peanut butter to try and get the almond slivers to stick, let’s say it was some messy goodness!
- Snake Bites, an entree from Paula Deen with crescent rolls and deli meat. You’ll even find a how-to video.
- Slimy Jell-0 Snacks, complete with gummy worm!
- Candy-Coated Caramel Apples, which I look at like an ice cream topping: use your choice of candy like red hots, mini-Reese’s Pieces, chopped Heath bar, the possibilities are endless!
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally - therapists, technicians, random strangers in line) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.