Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- Big Lots 20% Off: Big Lots is having a Friends & Family event, use this coupon to save 20% on your entire purchase tomorrow only, Sunday 10/9/11.
- Save up to 44% on Linens & Things Tablecloths: While you can choose the fabric (satin, polyester, linen and stretch) and several styles and colors, this is also a great way to stock up on even basic white tablecloths for a formal event at your church or business. Use coupon code Oct20!! at LNT.com to get your discount.
- Kohl’s 50% off Luggage + 15% Coupon: Luggage is one of those things you never think about until you need it. I have a set my parents gave me when I graduated college, and the large piece is so large in today’s airline standards it would cost extra due to maximum weight requirements! While planning for our next trip I came across this deal at Kohl’s for 50% off their entire stock of Chaps, Desley & Samsonite luggage. Plus use coupon code BUYMORE15 until 10/10/11 to save an additional 15% off.
- FREEbie at P&G eStore: Shop the P&G eStore for all your favorite household brands, and with the purchase of ANY item (I even tried it with dog food, LOL!) you’ll have a FREE Febreze Home Collection Orchard Cider Flameless Luminairy Refill kit ($4.99 value) added to your cart. Plus when you use coupon code BREZEMAR you’ll enjoy 15% savings on any Febreze item, and 10% on everything else in your shopping cart!
- Spooky Pretzel Spider Recipe: Here’s a quick & easy recipe for Pretzel Spiders. I made this a few years ago and I’m making them again this year for my 2 year old’s preschool class, crossing my fingers they turn out well! There are many variations of this if you look online, some look absolutely nothing like a spider (except maybe a squashed one), but this was the yummiest and least messy.
You’ll need Double Stuff Oreos, pretzel sticks, peanut butter or a small amount of frosting, and either chocolate chips or raisins. Take 8 pretzel sticks and gently push them through the stuffing of the oreos, 4 on each side. Dab two small bits of either peanut butter or frosting onto the top of the oreo, and place either two raisins or two chocolate chips onto the dabs for eyes. Simple enough?!
Before you shop online, always search the online coupon code database for FREE shipping coupons and more ways to help you save.
About Ann-Marie: Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally - therapists, technicians, random strangers in line) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.