This sponsored post was written by me on behalf of Lunchbox. Regardless of compensation, all opinions are 100% my own.
How many times have you stopped by the store on the way home and thought, “I know there was something else I needed to buy.” For me, all the time! But, my daughter does like to ask, “Mom, remember how you’re so forgetful?” (Um… no… I totally forgot that…).
While you may not carry your shopping list with you everywhere you go (kudos to you if you do!), you do carry your mobile phone (unless you forget that too!), so mobile shopping is the perfect way to solve this problem!
Grocery Guru is a new mobile shopping list. You can add items to your shopping list online or from your phone when you’re on the go (just not while you’re driving, please!).
- Sign up at Grocery Guru online.
- Download the FREE app for your Blackberry, iPhone, or Android phone (scan the code below to download!)
- Connect the app to your online account.
- Create a list. Even add a due date, if you’d like.
- Add items to your grocery list by clicking the easy-add items or create a custom item.
- Your items can be sorted alphabetically or by grocery aisles, so they are easy to find and track.
- Head shopping and check off each item as you add it to your cart.
- You’re done and got everything you needed!
And, after you get yourself all set up, set up your spouse so you can send him or her to the store for you too and make sure they get everything you need ( can’t promise they won’t come home with items not on the list though)! By sharing an account, you can share a shopping list.