Halloween is just around the corner and here’s a list of FREE stuff and special deals to help you celebrate in frugal-style.
- FREE Swag Bucks: Take part in the Halloween Swag Bucks Collector’s Bills. Collect them all before Halloween to get 13 bonus Swag Bucks.
- FREE Halloween Make-Your-Own Costume Book: Download your FREE Halloween Costumes to Make at Home e-Book on All Free Holiday Crafts.
- FREE Halloween Crafts Book: Download a FREE Halloween Crafsts Ideas and FREE Crafts Newsletter from All Free Holiday Crafts!
- FREE Disney Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils: Print FREE Disney Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils in the shape of your favorite characters from Phineas to Rapunzel and, of course, Mickey Mouse!
- FREE Mr. Foods Spooky Treats & Party Eats: Download a FREE Halloween cookbook from Mr. Foods called Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes when you sign up for their FREE newsletter. This cookbook is a PDF, so you can save it to your desktop and unsubscribe any time.
- FREE Poster: Sign up for a FREE “Don’t be a Zombie” poster by mail or download it FREE now. This poster is 18×24 and will mail folded from the Center of Disease Control. This poster is freaky. I wouldn’t want it in my bedroom, but I’m sure some teenagers would!
- FREE Scarey Classic Novels (Amazon Kindle): Curl up with a favorite classic novel (with a modern twist) and download one fo thse FREE e-books for your Amazon Kindle: Bram Stocker’s Dracula, Bram Stoker’s Dracula’s Guest, and Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. You’ll also find a few newer suspense and horror novels on their “FREE Limited-Time Offers” for Amazon Kindle page, The Book of the Dead by Sir E.A. Wallis Budge, and The Book of Were-Wolves by A. Baring-Gould.
- More FREE Halloween Novels (Nook): Have a Nook? You can enjoy the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Blood Ties by Lori G. Armstrong. In fact, there are 146 FREE Nook horror novels on Barnes & Noble right now.
- FREE Mobile Apps: Of course, in this day and age, we always need a FREE app. For your Android, you can download Halloween Pumpkins and Halloween Memory. Have an iPhone? you can enjoy Halloween City and Boo Town.
- Michael’s Crafts & Fun: Visit Michael’s on Saturday, October 29 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 Pm for a FREE Halloween craft event! Plus, enjoy the big costume parade, face painting, and more events! Come back on October 30th for the FREE Halloween Crayola Pumpkin Patch event.
- FREE Toys ‘R Us Event: Kids (and families) can enjoy the FREE Toys ‘R Us parade on Saturday, October 29, 2011 from 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Meet Geoffrey and get a FREE SpongeBob Halloween bag while supplies last.
- FREE Meijer Event: Celebrate Halloween at Meijer on October 29, 2011 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM with FREEbies, games, treats, and giveaways.
- Kooky Spooky Bear Bash: Head to Build-a-Bear Workshop between October 28-31, 2011 for the Kooky Spooky Bear Bash. If you and your bear come in costume, you’ll get FREE virtual codes and FREE Quaker Smashbar while quantities last.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: Okay, this may not be family friendly (unless your kids are older), but it’s a Halloween classic! Check to see if the Rocky Horror Picture Show will be playing in your area for Halloween. Some theaters, restaurants, theaters, and other community spots are hosting a FREE or discounted showing, but prices vary by location. Some, actually have the price raised ($19.75 per person???), so do check prices first!
**As always, call your local restaurant to confirm they’re participating in these great Halloween offers:
- $5 off O’Charley’s:Save $5 on your purchase of $20 or more at O’Charley’s through October 30, 2011. Not valid on alcoholic beverages or with other discounts.
- Kids Eat FREE: Kids eat FREE at Applebees on October 31, 2011. You’ll get 2 FREE kids meals for each one adult meal purchased. Kids’ meals must be purchased from the kids’ menu to qualify. Valid only for children 12 and under.
- $2 Chipotle Burrito: Normally priced $5, you can pick up a $2 Chipotle burrito on October 21, 2011 from 6:00 PM until close if you come in dressed as something inspired by family farms. Don’t want a burrito? This deal also applies to BOO-rito Bowls, Salads, and taco orders.
- FREE Scary Face Pancake: Kids can get a FREE scary face pancake at IHOP on October 28, 2011 from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Must be under 12 years of age to participate.
- FREE Appetizer: Come in costume to T.G.I. Friday’s on October 29th-31st and you’ll get a FREE appetizer. Choose from Fried Mozzarella, Pot Stickers, or Crispy Green Beans. There will be a costume contest on Saturday, October 29th at 9:00 PM and you could win a $50 Best Buy gift card.
- $2 Restaurant Gift Certificates: Save 80% on Restaurant.com gift certificates through October 31st, 2011 with coupon code PUMPKIN!
- FREE Treat from Pizza Hut: Sign up for the Pizza Lovers newsletter to get a FREE treat on your next order from Pizza Hut.
- Personalized Reusable Tote: While you may not get it in time for Halloween, you can still get a $2 reusable personalized tote bag from Vistaprint. Instead of making it Halloween trick or treat bag, you can customize it into something else!
- FREE Kraft Brain Jell-O Mold: You can get a FREE Halloween Jell-O mold that looks like a brain from Kraft Foods, but you will have to pay $2.95 shipping and handling.
- Kroger Candy: Save $2 on your purchase of $5 worth of candy at Kroger with a special Kroger digital coupon.
Check all the special holiday deals for more ways to celebrate and save!