Here is a recipe for fast and fun dessert.
- 1 Pkg Oreo cookies (finely crushed)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 small pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 12oz Cool Whip
1. Combine cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. Set aside.
2. In separate bowl combine milk and pudding mix.
3. Fold in Cool Whip.
4. Add the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
5. In 9×13 pan alternate layers of cookie crumbs and pudding mixture.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cooking Tips & More
Another cute idea for a carry in – You can also serve this in a foil lined flower pot. Decorate with silk flowers and some gummy worms. Use a sand shovel to serve instead of a spoon.
Birthday party idea – Serve in individual cups with a gummy work or make it in a 9×13 pan and decorate with toy trucks as a work site.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.