Cellfire has released new manufacturer e-coupons. You can load them to your loyalty shoppers cards to save money and time. You may add these coupons to your card through August 22, 2011, but they’ll expires on September 5, 2011.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- $0.80/4 Betty Crocker Helper Home Cooked Skillet Meal
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot or Fruit Gushers
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Baking Mix or Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- $0.55/1 Dessert Toppers
- $1/2 General Mills Cereals
- $0.50/1 General Mills Cheerios Original Cereal
- $0.50/1 General Mills Chex Mix Treats
- $0.50/1 General Mills Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
- $0.50/1 General Mills Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- $0.75/1 Jelly Belly Dessert Topper
- $0.75/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Thins
- $0.60/3 Old El Paso Product
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
- $1/4 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza
- $0.40/2 Totino’s Pizza Rolls
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $0.75/1 Yoplait Frozen Smoothie
- $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Trix Multipack or Splitz Yogurt
Cellfire coupons are currently accepted at Baker’s City Market, Dillons, Foodtown, Fry’s, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King, Soopers, Kroger, Lowe’s Foods, Owen’s, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott’s, Smith’s, Carrs, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randall’s, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, Shop ‘n Save, and ShopRite.
Going shopping? Make sure you didn’t miss any hot coupons to help you save more!