This giveaway is part of the 2011 Summer Fun in Indiana series. Make sure to check out all the places to visit and ways to save on summer fun in Indiana! Enjoy your summer!
- PeyBack Foundation: This wonderful foundation, established by Marsh, helps disadvantaged youth by offering them programs that help them grown and give them leadership and opportunities.
- Project 18 Approved: To help tackle childhood obesity, Marsh Supermarket supports Project 18, a campaign helping to combat the issue.
- Local Farmers: Have you noticed that most of the produce and other products in Marsh Supermarket are from local farmers? Marsh Supermarket helps support the community by offering local and regional produce, cider, candy, and so much more.
- Symphony on the Prairie: I already talked with you about how much I love Symphony on the Prairie, sponsored by Marsh! This wonderful family-friendly symphony is going on now, so check it out.
Marsh Supermarket also donates to local organizations, has many opportunities to help your budget, and offers families discounts on family fun like:
- Symphony on the Prairie
- Holiday World
- And other local family-fun locations!
And now they are giving back to In Good Cents readers with a fun giveaway!
This giveaway is limited to Indiana Residents only! Thank you.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents readers will win a FREE Children’s Museum Family 4-Pack Admission.
How to Enter
Giveaways on In Good Cents are run via survey. Comments do not count towards entry. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completed bonus entry. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
There are 6 possible entries available! Here’s what you can do to enter to win:
Required Entry Question
1. REQUIRED ENTRY: Why do you love Marsh?
Bonus Entry Method (optional)
2. “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook.
3. “Like” Marsh Supermarkets on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity!
Thank you for giving back to the community @MarshGrocery! #SummerFun #Indiana #Giveaway via @InGoodCents http://bit.ly/qVLJsZ
5. Grab the Summer Fun in Indiana button on my sidebar and place it on your website or blog.
Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 P.M. Eastern on Monday August 2, 2011. Winners are selected randomly through Random.org and announced on the In Good Cents Giveaway page. Check out all the current & past giveaways for more chances to win on In Good Cents!
Official Rules and Small Print: 1.) No purchase necessary to enter or win. 2.) Must be a valid Indiana Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsor’s distribution area. 3.) Limit of one (1) survey entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. 4.) Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. 5.) Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. 6.) Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. 7.) In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 8.) Void where prohibited. 9.) Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. 10.) Limited to residents of the state of Indiana.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Marsh Supermarket and conducted by In Good Cents. I did not receive payment. I did receive products for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy. This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter.