Discount Indianapolis Star Subscription: Only $7 per Month (50% Off)

by Beth Montgomery on July 7, 2011 · 8 comments

in Announcements, Coupons & Rebates, Indiana, Tips & Basics

Indianapolis Star Subscription $1 per Week!

I’ve mentioned that it’s a great idea to subscribe to the largest metropolitan newspaper to make sure you’re getting the highest value and most coupons possible!   For me and many of you, that’s the Indianapolis Star.   That’s why I’m please to tell you that In Good Cents has partnered with the Indianapolis Star to get the best possible subscription price available!

Choose from:

Remember, the Indianapolis Star inserts include Smart Source, General Mills, Proctor & Gamble, and other assorted coupons found in circulars, ads, the newspaper pages, and U.S.A. Weekender.   However, it no longer includes the Red Plum insert.   This is delivered free of charge by mail to most Indianapolis Star subscription-area homes.   Inserts vary by week and are not included in some holiday-weekend issues.

Visit the Indianapolis Star for more details and to subscribe now!

Some of the links within this post are referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for details.

1 Tari July 7, 2011 at 3:39 PM

What are the Star’s nine county metro regions? Is Anderson included in that?

2 Beth July 7, 2011 at 7:15 PM

The counties are: Marion, Hamilton, Boone, Hendricks, Madison, Hancock, Johnson, Shelby, and Morgan. Hope that helps.

3 Lynze November 4, 2011 at 10:48 AM

If I already have a subscription will they grant me this price if I purchase it as an additional subscription?

4 Beth November 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I believe they will on the new subscription, but not the old. Interesting question. Let me know if you find out differently.

5 Barb November 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I plan to call and cancel my subscription and ask for this new price. Do I just say I found it on your site?

6 Barb November 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Beth & all: Indy Star will make the adjustment even on previous subscriptions. You however need a promotional code regardless. What is the promotional code for this discounted price?
Thanks in advance.

7 Beth November 6, 2011 at 2:43 AM

Barb, actually, it’s only available online using EZ Pay. You have to follow the link in the post to sign up online to get this discount. There is no promotional code.

8 Beth November 6, 2011 at 2:45 AM

Barb, you may call and ask about it, giving them the link (https://secure.indystar.com/circulation/promos/w-21/). Since it says promos/w-21, w-21 may be the promo code, but it’s not available on the website and I was not given one to share.