This giveaway is part of the 2011 Summer Fun in Indiana series. Make sure to check out all the places to visit and ways to save on summer fun in Indiana! Enjoy your summer!
Craving fried food? It’s that time of the year! Fried Twinkies, fried green tomatoes, elephant ears, funnel cakes, fried snickers bars… you name it. Dairy Queen even released their delicious Cotton Candy Blizzard for the occasion. It’s Indiana State Fair time!
The Indian State Fair runs from August 5-21, 2011 this year at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. There will be concerts, dancing, fireworks, games, lottery tickets, and, of course, rides! Plus, so much to do that you could keep yoru family busy for most of August.
Visit, Follow, and Fan:
Indiana State Fair
1202 Eat 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Why it’s a great place for families: Because there is something for everyone!
Must-See Attraction: The food! There is some delicious (and probably not healthy) foods to taste, so make sure your choice carefully.
Tips & Recommendations for The Whole Family:
Young Kids: Make sure to check out all the animals. You may pet many of them. Plus, check the schedule for fun events where the animals show off their skills. You can also ride a train down to the State Fair from Fishers, Indiana, which is a fun experience for train lovers!
School-Age Kids & Teens: There is more to the Indiana State Fair than rides and food. Older kids can enjoy fireworks, concerts, and all the other entertainment available.
Adults: The fair isn’t just for kids, but it is the perfect place for adults to act like a kid. Just dive in and enjoy it all with your kids or as a kid.
What We Love Most: The fried green tomatoes! They are out of this world.
Ways to Save on Your Visit:
- Pick up a Value Book filled withe Indiana State Fair coupons at the fair for $5 to save while checking out all the vendors. It has over $100 in deals and discounts inside.
- Check out the Wristband Days to save on rides! Plus, all wristband visitors get a FREE Pepsi And FEE game ticket!
- Parking is FREE in select areas!
- Take the FREE State Fair Park & Ride from the Glendale Mall Rural Street.
- Ride your bike to save $1 on admission and park your bike for FREE.
- Check out all the Special Pricing and Discounts to save on admission and more.
- Get the FREE admission ticket found in the Indianapolis Star to get in FREE!
- Children under 5 years old get FREE admission.
- Buy a variety of food and share to sample everything and save.
- Pick up discount admission tickets at Walmart, CVS, Indiana Farm Bureau, The Marten House Hotel, or the India State Fairgrounds Ticket Office
This giveaway is limited to Indiana Residents only! Thank you.
Three (3) lucky In Good Cents readers will win a FREE Indiana family 4-admission tickets prize-pack.
How to Enter
Giveaways on In Good Cents are run via survey. Comments do not count towards entry. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completed bonus entry. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
There are 6 possible entries available! Here’s what you can do to enter to win:
Required Entry Question
1. REQUIRED ENTRY: What is your favorite fair food?
Bonus Entry Method (optional)
2. “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook.
3. “Like” Indiana State Fair on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity!
Visit the @IndyStateFair for #SummerFun in #Indiana! #Giveaway via @InGoodCents #Win http://bit.ly/qQX6L4
5. Grab the Summer Fun in Indiana button on my sidebar and place it on your website or blog.
Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 P.M. Eastern on Saturday, August 6, 2011. Winners are selected randomly through Random.org and announced on the In Good Cents Giveaway page. Check out all the current & past giveaways for more chances to win on In Good Cents!
Official Rules and Small Print: 1.) No purchase necessary to enter or win. 2.) Must be a valid Indiana Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsor’s distribution area. 3.) Limit of one (1) survey entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. 4.) Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. 5.) Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. 6.) Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. 7.) In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 8.) Void where prohibited. 9.) Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning. 10.) Limited to residents of the state of Indiana.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Indiana State Fair and conducted by In Good Cents. I did not receive payment.. I did receive products for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy. This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter.