- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats
- 1 cup 100% bran cereal
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
1. Measure all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
2. Cut in butter until mixture crumbles
3. Add eggs and mix well
4. Place 1 inch dough balls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 min. Makes 5 dozen cookies.
Cooking Tips & More
These cookies freeze well in an airtight container.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.