Last year, when we headed to the airport and Disney World, I looked everywhere for a great bag that would hang easily on the stroller without flipping it upside when the kids got out and dragging on the ground. Every where I looked, the found bags priced around $100 and even those just didn’t have the pockets needed in a bag for kids and babies on the g0.
I was thrilled when Scout wanted me to try out a product and share my experience with you, because I got pick this Rock-It Pocket Rocket Multi-Pocket Tote with Stroller Attachment.
Why am I madly in love with it?
- It has enough pockets for a drink for every member of my family of 5.
- Plus, there is one extra spot for sunscreen!
- It’s water resistant, so I don’t have to worry about our stuff getting wet if we get wet.
- It wipes clean easily and can take the beating a diaper bag tends to get.
- It hooks one the stroller easily with two clicks and fits perfectly, so it doesn’t tend to weight it down (unless I over stuff it) and never drags the ground. Plus, it’s out of the way.
- It has a shoulder strap and handles, in case you want to carry it instead.
- It’s not $100. It’s only $44, which is worth it for a bag that will help me carry everything needed to take 3 kids somewhere like the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo for the whole day.
I thought I’d use this for big trips for the day at The Children’s Museum or Conner Prairie, but I use it everywhere. I even took it to watch my daughter’s Kindergarten Field Day yesterday and have made it my all-the-time diaper bag.
Want one too? One (1) lucky In Good Cents reader will win a FREE Scout by Bungalow Lock-It Pocket Rocket Bag.
How to Enter
Giveaways on In Good Cents are run via survey. Comments do not count towards entry. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completed bonus entry. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
There are 6 possible entries available! Here’s what you can do to enter to win:
Required Entry Question
1. REQUIRED ENTRY: Where will you be taking the stroller this summer?
Bonus Entry Method (optional)
2. “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook.
3. “Like” Scout by Bungalow on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity!
Being on the move in #Summer will be easier with a @ScoutbyBungalow tote! #GIVEAWAY #WIN via @InGoodCents http://bit.ly/iU6B7t
5. Grab the In Good Cents button on my sidebar and place it on your website or blog.
Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 P.M. Eastern on Wednesday, June 8, 2011. Winners are selected randomly through Random.org and announced on the In Good Cents Giveaway page. Check out all the current & past giveaways for more chances to win on In Good Cents!
Official Rules and Small Print: 1.) No purchase necessary to enter or win. 2.) Must be a valid U.S. Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsor’s distribution area. 3.) Limit of one (1) survey entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. 4.) Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. 5.) Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. 6.) Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. 7.) In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 8.) Void where prohibited. 9.) Winner is responsible for any taxes and/or fees that may result from winning.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Scout by Bungalow and conducted by In Good Cents. I did not receive payment.. I did receive products for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy. This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Facebook or Twitter.