Put your scissors away! There’s a new e-coupon site called SavingStar with some great coupons available, however, the value of the coupon is NOT taken off your bill. You get cash!!!!
How does it work?
- Sign-up with SavingStar for FREE.
- Enter your participating grocery AND drugstore loyalty cards.
- Click the “I want this!” button on the coupons you’d like to use or add to your loyalty card.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout and the value of your coupon is added to your SavingStar account within 30 days. Your grocery bill will stay the same.
- When you reach $5 in your SavingStar account, you may “Payout” and get the money deposited to your PayPal account, bank account, gift card, or donation.
Where can I use SavingStar e-coupons?
SavingStar e-coupons can be used at over 24,000 stores nationwide and they are adding more everyday. Participating stores include, but are not limited to:
- Baesler’s Market
- CVS Pharmacy
- Kroger & Kroger-Family Stores
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- And MORE!
Find a participating location near you!
Anything else I should know?
Can I use UPromise with SavingStar? SavingStar and UPromise are independent companies, but UPromise coupons are powered by SavingStar. You may use both services, but you can only activate the coupons in one service. It’s my understanding that the coupons will still be applied to both services.
Are they store or manufacturer coupons? They are manufacturer coupons.
Can I stack SavingStar coupons with paper coupons? The official reply from SavingStar is: SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way. Manufacturers usually will have policies limiting use to 1 coupon per purchase, but it is up to each shopper to adhere to these policies. Store coupons, however, can be combined with SavingStar eCoupons.
Do SavingStar coupons double? No.
What coupons are available?
- $1/1 Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
- $1/2 Glad Food Storage Bags
- $1/2 Glad Food Storage Wraps
- $1/2 Stouffer’s Entree
- $1.50/2 Nestle Toll House Refridgerated Cookie or Brownie Dough
- $1/2 Tombstone Pizza
- $1/3 Dannon Greek Yogurt Cups
- $1/1 Skinny Cow Multipack
- $0.25/1 Clorox Bleach
- And MANY MORE!
Don’t forget to check out any more hot coupon alerts!