Cellfire has released new manufacturer e-coupons. You can load them to your loyalty shoppers cards to save money and time. All of the coupons below will be available through July 11, 2011 and expire on July 25, 2011.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- $0.40/2 Totinos Rolls Snacks
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (Shapes, by the Food, Gushers, or Roll-Ups)
- $0.75/1 General Mills Total Cereal
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
- $0.75/1 General Mills Kix Cereal
- $0.75/1 General Mills Multigrain Cheerios
- $0.40/1 General Mills Fiber One 90-Calorie Bar
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Thins
- $0.75/2 Yoplait Kids Yogurt (GoGurt, Trix, or Splitz)
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Baking Mix or Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudels
Cellfire coupons are currently accepted at Baker’s City Market, Dillons, Foodtown, Fry’s, Gerbes, Hilander, JayC, King, Soopers, Kroger, Lowe’s Foods, Owen’s, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Scott’s, Smith’s, Carrs, Genuardi’s, Pavilions, Randall’s, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, Shop ‘n Save, and ShopRite.
Going shopping? Make sure you didn’t miss any hot coupons to help you save more!