- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cups pasta – boiled
- 1 pkg frozen mixed vegetable
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 to 1 1/2 cartons Philadelphia Cooking Cream – Italian cheese and herb
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook chicken in skillet with a little water. Cut into small pieces.
2. Steam mixed vegetables in microwave.
3. Add all ingredients and stir together in skillet until well heated.
Cooking Tips & More
This was our dinner tonight. Served with a side salad and bread. Strawberries and cool whip for dessert. Quick and easy after a long day at work.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.