Target: John Frieda Root Awakening Hair Care $0.39

by Beth Montgomery on May 4, 2011 · 10 comments

in Store Deals, Target

Another wonderful John Frieda deal at Target!   You can get the shampoo and conditioner for $0.38 each after coupons.   Here’s how…

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo or Conditioner   – $4.89
$2.50/1 John Frieda Hair Care Product printable (**no longer available)
$2/1 John Frieda Product printable
$3/1 John Frieda Root Awakening, exp. 6-4-11 (SS 05/01/11)
$1/1 John Frieda Root Awakening Product, exp. 6-30-11 (Hangtag)
$1/1 John Frieda Product, exp. 6-4-11 (SS 05/01/11)
$3/2 John Frieda Hair Care Item Target printable
As low as $0.39 each wyb 2 after stacked coupons

Read Target 101: What You Need to Know to Save to find ways to save more money at Target!   Plus, check out more deal at Target and more store deals.

1 Laura May 4, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Target only let’s me use 1 Target coupon and 1 manufactures coupon per item. How can you use so many?

2 Beth May 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Laura, that’s a list of all the coupons available and the lowest price. I don’t use all the coupons listed, but in case you don’t have one, I want to make sure you know where to find an alternative, even if it isn’t as good.

First, I list printable manufacturer coupons, next paper manufacturer coupons, then printable store and paper. To get the $0.39 each, I’m using 2 of the the $3/1 manufacturer and $3/2 Target printable. However, if you don’t have the $3/1.

3 Liz May 4, 2011 at 5:52 PM

I dont get how is .39 each. This is what i’m doing, can you tell me what I’m missing?
Buy 2 JF Shampoo @4.89(2)= 9.78
-(2)$3.00/1 John Frieda MQ=3.78
-(1)#2.50 wyb2 JF products, Target Q=1.28
=.64 ea. wyb2, I don’t get where you say 39cents ea??

Thanks!!

4 Liz May 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Can you breakdown your transaction? I’m have (2) $3off and the $2.50/2 TargetQ and my final is 1.28 or .64 wyb2, how is that you had it for .39ea?

5 Beth May 4, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Liz, the coupon from Target is $3/2, not $2.50/2.

Buy (2) John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo or Conditioner @ $4.89 ($9.78)
Use (2) $3/1 John Frieda Root Awakening, exp. 6-4-11 (SS 05/01/11) ($3.78)
Use (1) $3/2 John Frieda Hair Care Item Target printable ($0.78)
$0.78 TOTAL OR $0.39 EACH wyb 2 after stacked coupons

Hope that helps.

6 Liz May 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM

My bad!!! I did’t see that! Thak you very much! You’re so nice on responding questions! :D

7 Kari May 4, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I didn’t see the coupons in SS in Idaho. That’s too bad because this is a great deal!

8 Ashley May 7, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Went to Target today to get this deal. Too bad they were $5.99 each and NOT $4.89. Not sure where that price came from. I’m a little bummed, but I still bought two. Not a bad deal at $1.49 each, but I would have REALLY loved getting them for only $.39!!

9 Beth May 7, 2011 at 11:16 PM

Ashley, under Target 101: What You Need to Know to Save, I answer this frequently asked question:

Q: Why are the prices at my Target different from those listed on your site?

A: Target’s sale prices are typically nationwide with a few exclusions, like soda or milk. Regular prices vary regionally and sometimes even from store-to-store within the same area. Generally prices are reasonably close, but some may vary greatly.

Hope that helps. Regular price deals like this one are a bit harder, so I recommend calling to price check beforehand or checking the price when there shopping. Depending on the deal, sometime it’s not worth driving to find out the price is different at your local Target. This is an issue across all stores, not just Target.

10 Beth May 4, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Not a problem at all, Liz! I’m here to help.