Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- Pfaltzgraff $25 off Promo Code: Looking for some new dishes or fun summer drinkware for your patio? Save $25 and get FREE shipping on an order of $100 or more when you shop Pfaltzgraff online and use promo code MAY25. Or save 20% on orders $75 or more (also with FREE shipping!) with promo code MDSALE on Pfaltzgraff.com. Sale ends 5/31/11. Shown here is the Pistoulet Metal Flatware Caddy, 29.99 before discounts.
- Borders 40% off Select Blu-Rays: Stock up on Blu-Rays from Borders, now through June 27th while you can save 40% off select titles. Use promo code BLURAY40 at checkout. When I checked out the list, I saw the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies for just $17.39 each after the discount. Plus several recent 007 movies, some popular comedies and more.
- Bravo Cucina Italiana 20% off Online Orders: Bravo is my #1 Italian restaurant. I get the same thing every time I go – Pasta Bravo (ordered without mushrooms). It’s rigatoni pasta with grilled chicken in a roasted red pepper cream sauce. Their portions are large enough that I often ask for a to-go box and put half of my entree in it right away, so I don’t overeat and I have a meal for another day. Anyway, when you join their email list you can learn about new signature dishes, contests and other promotions. Right now you can order online from Bravo Cucina Italiana and save 20% with promo code SHARE, pick up your order and bring it home for a delicious Italian meal without having a single pot to scrub. Promotion code good through 5/30/11.
- FREE Picnic Recipes e-Cookbook: Sign up to get a free email cookbook from Recipe Lion, with 21 Must-Have Picnic Recipes!
- Colonial Mills Indoor/Outdoor Rugs 65% off: A deal going on now through 5/30/11 on Zulily is for Colonial Mills braided rugs and baskets for up to 65% off. I like the look of their Utility Baskets, on sale for 29.99 through Zulily.
Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally ” therapists, technicians, random strangers in line… ) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.