Remember, In Good Cent is using a new entry method. Comments on this post DO NOT count towards entry!
As parents, we all worried about keeping our family healthy and working to make our children a better future. Many families are working together to make their lives “greener” and home more natural, which isn’t just good for your family, it’s also good for the Earth.
P&G has introduced breakthrough technology by releasing compacted powder laundry detergents that reduce waste, conserve energy, and save water, while still making sure your laundry gets clean! Now you can start helping the earth one load of laundry at a time when you purchase and use one of these future-friendly laundry care items from P&G:
Get a Discount!
Get a 10% discount on your first purchase at the P&G e-Store. Offer good for a limited time and valid for new customers only.
Enter to Win!
One (1) lucky In Good Cents reader will win (1) FREE P&G Laundry Care Gift. Brand may vary, but will include one of the following: Tide, Gain, Cheer, or Dreft.
Giveaways on In Good Cents are run via survey. Comments on this post do not count towards entry.
Everyone must complete the required entry question. All bonus entries are optional. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each completely bonus entry. Bonus entries will be confirmed before a winner is selected and announced.
There are 9 possible entries available! Here’s what you can do to enter to win:
1. REQUIRED ENTRY: What do you do as a family to help keep the world a little cleaner?
3. “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook.
4. “Like” Proctor & Gamble on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity!
5. Follow @InGoodCents Twitter AND tweet this:
Try new P&G Future-Friendly compacted laundry care products @InGoodCents http://bit.ly/luJYrT #Giveaway #Win #P&G
6. Grab the In Good Cents button on my sidebar and place it on your website or blog.
7. Share your favorite In Good Cents post via Technorati, Reddit, Digg, Tumblr, or Stumble Upon using the “Share and Enjoy!” tools available at the end of each post.
8. e-Mail 5 friends about this giveaway by using the “Send via e-Mail” button in the “Share and Enjoy” tools below. Copy firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize your entry.
9. Blog about this giveaway on your website or blog and include a link back to this post.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 P.M. Eastern on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. Winners will be selected randomly through Random.org and announced on the In Good Cents Giveaway page. Check out all the current & past giveaways for more chances to win on In Good Cents!
Official Rules and Small Print: 1.) No purchase necessary to enter or win. 2.) Must be 18 years or older to enter and have a valid mailing address within the sponsor’s distribution area. 3.) Limit of one (1) survey entry per person. 4.) Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. 5.) Employees of In Good Cents, LLC and/or sponsoring company are not eligible for participation. 6.) Prizes must be accepted as is and are not redeemable for cash. 7.) In Good Cents, LLC and the sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damages to person and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered. 8.) Void where prohibited.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Proctor & Gamble. I did not receive payment.. I did receive products for review. In addition, I am currently P&G’s featured blogger on Facebook. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.