- 1/2 cup Whipped dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Onion – chopped
- 1 – 6oz can of Tuna – drained
- 1 Tablespoon carrots – shredded
- 2 english muffins or other bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 cheese slices
1. Stir together dressing, dill and pepper. Add onions, Tuna and carrots and mix well.
2. Top english muffin half with lettuce leave, cheese slice and a scoop of Tuna mixture.
Try the Tuna mixture in a salad. !!
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.