Walmart: FREE Nivea Men’s Body wash

by Beth Montgomery on April 20, 2011 · 9 comments

in Store Deals, Walmart

Were you lucky enough to get the $3/1 Nivea Men’s Product coupon in the Red Plum insert this weekend?   It was regional, but you can take it to Walmart to get some FREE!

Nivea for Men Body Wash – $2.99
$3/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash, exp. 5-14-11 (RP 04/17/11 #2)
FREE each after coupon

If you don’t live by Walmart, it’s priced around $3.89 at Target, which is still a wonderful deal after coupon!

My 6 year old cut my Red Plum insert this weekend.   I didn’t check yet to see if we got it in Indianapolis.   Anyone know?

Questions?   Check out Walmart 101: What You Need to Know to Save to find out more about saving at Walmart.   Also, check out more deal at Walmart and more store deals.

1 Laura April 20, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Yes, Indy got it.

2 Melissa Modica April 20, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Hello all,

Actually Target has it on sale for $3.04 this week so it would only be 0.4 cents if you can’t find it at Walmart! :) Have a great day everyone!!

3 Beth April 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Thanks Melissa! I must have missed that bottle when I was there. I’ll have to go back.

4 Nicole P. April 20, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I confirm, Indy got it last week.

5 Beth April 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Thank you, Nicole! I love having someone who likes to cut and sort the coupons, but it does mean that I don’t know what I got and what I didn’t some days. I forgot to check this week.

6 Tina April 20, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Hi Beth – I’ve used you’re site off and on for the past couple years and just noticed that you said that you get Red Plum in your Indy paper! I live in a small town not quite 2 hrs away and always get an Indy paper cas of the better coupon insert(s) but sometime last year they stopped putting the Red Plum in it – well at least in the ones that I get at my local corner gas station. So my question is are you getting your paper from a store or delivered or ?? TIA – Tina

7 Beth April 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Tina, when it was removed from the Indy Star, they started mailing it to us. I get it in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday. Only certain areas can get it by mail though. It’s automatic, so if you aren’t getting it in the mail, it may still be in your local newspaper. This article and threat may help, since a commenter mentions where you can check to see if it’s available in your area: http://ingoodcents.com/2010/04/7736.html.

8 Tina April 22, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Awww ya I did go to RedPlum’s site and ask to be mailed the coupons BUT my local paper still gets RedPlum but it really isn’t worth it cas it has hardly anything in it! Oh well thanks for the reply back! And I love all you do for us followers!! Thanks so much!

9 Beth April 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Yeah. Every so often Red Plum does have a great coupon, but for the most part, they aren’t my favorite insert and don’t often have great printables online either.