Sunday Coupon Preview: 4/24/11 (No Inserts!!)

by Beth Montgomery on April 22, 2011 · 8 comments

in Coupons & Rebates, Holidays

Sunday Coupon Insert Preview

Enjoy Easter with your family and take a coupon clipping break, because you’ll find no new coupon inserts tucked inside your newspaper this weekend!

A newspaper subscription is worth if for the great coupons you’ll get each week!   Save up to 75% on a newspaper subscription and don’t forget to get a subscription to the largest metropolitan newspaper that delivers, instead of your local newspaper to make sure you’re getting the most coupons.   Remember, coupon inserts vary by location, so the values and coupons you find in your circular may be slightly different.

Check out the coupon database for more coupons before you go shopping to make sure you’re saving all you can!   Can’t wait until Sunday? Find out if you missed any great coupons that you can add to your collection today.

1 cindy m April 22, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Do you know if the Chicago Tribune has coupons? or like the Wall Street Journal? I get offers for discounted rates on the Wall Street Journal quite often.

2 Beth April 23, 2011 at 1:17 AM

I believe the Chicago Tribune does, but not the Wall Street Journal. However, I can’t say for sure, since I don’t subscribe to either. You may call the Chicago Tribune and ask. Let me know. I’d be curious to find out.

3 Katherine April 25, 2011 at 6:44 PM

I get the Tribune 4 times a week for a cost of $1 a week ($0.25 each paper) and got this deal from mailer they sent out. Then if you sign up for the EZ auto pay they usually promote some sort of gift or gift card worth $10. I have seen the set up at expos trying to recruit new subscribers and at Menards. $1 a week for 4 days of service is the cheapest I have found and WELL worth the coupon inserts from smartsource and redplum. (except this week :( )

4 Beth April 25, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Katherine, that’s what I currently have. When they up the cost, I always cancel, since they won’t negotiate. Then, there is usually an advertisement for $1 a week in the newspaper I pick up that weekend to restart it at that price. Great deal!

5 Nancy April 24, 2011 at 1:16 AM

You link to “great coupons” above is not working.

6 Beth April 24, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Thanks Nancy, for letting me know! It’s fixed now.

7 cindy m April 25, 2011 at 2:47 PM

Hi Beth, I called the Chicago Tribune and Yes, they do have coupons and they told me that subscription price for just the Sunday paper is 99 cents an issue.

8 Beth April 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM

That’s great. Are you getting it in Indiana or somewhere else? If you do get it, let me know if the coupons are worth it! For some reason, the Indianapolis Star often has better coupons (higher value), I’ve noticed. But, not always.