Here’s a few deals for your home from Ann-Marie of Chaos Is Bliss.
- 20% off at Saks Fifth Avenue: From April 26th – May 1st, get up to 20% off your purchase at Saks.com with promo code FRIEND3. Jewelry discount is 15%, beauty and fragrance 10%. Designer exclusions apply.
- $5 off $10 Purchase at Ulta: When I need salon-quality hair products, I used to purchase them through my stylist. Then I went to Ulta the first time. You can sign up for their frequent shoppers program and get great coupons via smail mail or email, usually $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Here’s an even better one, Save $5 on a purchase of $10 or more in-store or online from Ulta. Use code 19257 online. Expires 5/7/11.
- Super Glue Printable & Free Sample Offer: Save 75 ¢ on Scotch Super Glue single-use with this coupon. Sign up for email updates from 3M’s family of products and receive similar email offers. You can also get a free sample of Scotch Reusable Strips & Tabs at participating Great Clips, while supplies last. Find out more on Great Clips’ Facebook page. While you’re there, be sure to “Like” Chaos is Bliss on Facebook to find out even more tips for your home & family!
- Get Grillin’ with Mr. Food: You’ve probably seen Mr. Food on TV, offering cooking tips in a segment on your local news. He also offers FREE e-cookbooks, such as Let’s Get Grilling and 33 Easy Grilling Recipes!
- (Not-so-) Easy Mac & Cheese: In last week’s Saturdays at Home article, I featured a recipe for Easy Macaroni & Cheese, as a great option for a side dish that slow cooks in a crock pot. Ultimately it was delicious, and it really would have been easy, had I followed the dang directions! Find out about my snafoo over on Chaos Is Bliss. But definitely try it out for yourself … and remember to follow the directions, unlike me!
Ann-Marie is a SAHM of 3 fun-loving kiddos. Her passion for sharing tips & deals with everyone (literally ” therapists, technicians, random strangers in line… ) inspired her to begin her own blogging journey. Chaos Is Bliss was launched in October 2010 to share ideas on all things home & family.