- 4 Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 Diced Chicken Breast (cooked)
- 1 Diced Tomato
- 1/2 Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Peppers
- Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Mozzarella Cheese
1. Toss together all of the ingredients, excluding the Parmesan Cheese, Extra Mozzarella, and Portabella Mushrooms.
2. Cut the stems off of the Portabella Mushrooms
3. Spoon the mixture into the Portabella Mushrooms
4. Baked 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
5. Top with Extra Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan.
6. Serve Hot
Cooking Tips & More
Dice up any extras to make a nice Chicken Pasta Primavera mixture later, by adding a bit of olive oil, garlic, oregano, ground pepper. Toss with pasta!
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.