Meal Plan Monday is hosted by Organizing Junkie, so head over to her site to link-up your meal plan!
This week we’re still checking out Green B.E.A.N. Delivery, which delivers organic, locally grown, and other high-quality vegetables to your home. This week we’ll be enjoying:
- (6) Organic Pink Lady Apples
- (1) Organic Asparagus Bunch
- (1) Organic Broccolette Bunch
- (1) Organic Red Chard Greens Bunch
- (1) Sustainably Grown Red Leaf Lettuce
- (1) Organic White Button Mushrooms (10 oz.)
- (1) Organic Yellow Onion
- (6) Organic Navel Oranges
- (1) Organic Klamath Pearl Potatoes (24 oz.)
- (2) Organic Strawberries (16 oz.)
- (1) Organic Grape Tomatoes (1 pt.)
Last week, the quality of the vegetables and fruits was amazing. I’d never find that quality at a grocery store near my home. Two weeks later and the few vegetables we have left over are still good. It was the biggest asparagus I’d ever seen and even my vegetable-hating husband mentioned that it was out-of-this-world delicious! We’re waiting after our deliver tomorrow to see if we’ll continue and I’ll let you know.
Can we stay frugal and fit the expense of organic and locally grown high-quality vegetables into our budget? Is it worth it? We are seriously considering it.
- Whole-Grain French Toast
- Omelets w/ Toast & Turkey Bacon
- Scrambled Eggs
- Biscuits & Egg Gravy
- Smoothies & Oatmeal
- Cereal & Milk
- Cereal & Milk
- Grilled Cheese w/ Raw Veggies & Fruit
- Turkey & Cheese Wraps w/ Raw Veggies & Fruit
- Crackers & Peanut Butter w/ Raw Veggies & Fruit
- Lunch at Grandma’s
- Anniversary Dinner Out!
- Lemon-Garlic Chicken Breasts w/ Steamed Vegetables & Rolls
- Vegetable Stir-Fry and Brown Rice
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls w/ Steamed Vegetables & Rolls
- Slow-Cooked Vegetables & Roast
- Dinner at Grandma’s
- Salad Night
Disclosure: Green B.E.A.N. Delivery is kindly providing me with two trial weeks to share my opinions with you. Regardless, as always, my opinions are 100% honest and my own.