Have you been packing your luggage and praying it wouldn’t way enough to start accumulating extra charges once you get to the airport? Last year, when we headed to Disney World, we used our bathroom scale to attempt to weight our luggage. It wasn’t the most fool-proof plan, but it was all we had.
In the end, we stood in the airport with our luggage open, moving things around in hopes of getting one of our super large suitcases under the required maximum weight to avoid those extra charges. It was embarrassing, time consuming, and a pain!
This easy to use scale attaches to your luggage handle and will tell you exactly how much your luggage weighs, so you can avoid this ever happening to you. If you and your family travel by plane, it’s a must-have because:
It will save you money!
In the end, helping you avoid extra charges and letting you know if your luggage will qualify for carry-on, check-in, or if it’s oversized. Plus, you can pack your luggage to the max, to avoid bringing extra bags.
My husband, who travels for work, is in love wit the EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale. And, it’s great for teaching your children about weigh, since my 6-year-old used it to weight her purse, my purse, the diaper bag, her backpack, and everything else in the house. In fact, it worked so well, her teacher asked to borrow it for a lesson about weight!
I have wonderful news too… normally priced $49.95, the EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale is 60% off for their product launch and only 6 are currently left in stock (so hurry!). You’ll pay only $19.95, plus shipping and handling.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale.
Where are you going that you’ll need to weigh your luggage to save money? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to five (5) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @EatSmartScales on Twitter and tweet to tell us the answer to this question – how many suitcases you’ll be taking on your next trip? Include this in your answer: #Giveaway @InGoodCents @EatSmartScaleshttp://bit.ly/fqSE1C . Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” EatSmart Products on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave a comment here to let me know you’re now a fan.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Check out all the current & past giveaways!
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by the featured business. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.