- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can crushed pineapple
1. Mix together all ingredients well and pour into 9×13 inch greased baking pan
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix Brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle on top of cake.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Milnot
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Combine in sauce pan. Let come to boil and simmer a few minutes
2. Pour over the cake after you take it from the oven.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.