- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 can Fruit cocktail
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
1. Sift together white sugar, flour, soda and salt.
2. Add 1 egg and juice from fruit cocktail. Mix well
3. Mix in fruit.
4. Pour into greased baking pan.
5. Sprinkly top with Brown sugar and nuts
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
Cooking Tips & More
This is good Served warm with Ice Cream also.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.