It’s on! The 45th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest is open for entries through April 18, 2011. You can enter your recipes in the categories of:
- Breakfast & brunch
- Dinner Made Easy
- Quick & Easy Treats
If you’re creative, you could be a finalist and compete for a chance to at the grand price of one million dollars in Peabody Orlando Hotel in Florida on March 25-27, 2012.
Okay, I wish I was half as creative in the kitchen as some of the creators of these delicious recipes, but I’ll have to leave it up to you to win the grand prize!
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a Pillsbury Bake-Off Gift Pack including:
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Apron
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Pen
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Winning Recipes Cook Booklet
What is your favorite way to use a Pillsbury product to make a simple meal or treat? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to four (4) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents on Twitter and tweet to tell me your favorite Pillsbury product! Include this in your answer: #Giveaway @InGoodCents http://bit.ly/geaJgp. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave a comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave a comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave a comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Check out all the current & past giveaways!
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.