- Enough apples to fill your crock pot (Peeled and cored)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Fill crock pot with apples and 2 cups of sugar.
2. Cook over night
3. The next morning run cooked apples through the blender
4. Put apples and remaining ingredients back into crock pot and cook until thick. At least 1 hour.
Enjoy on toast or maybe some homemade bread.
Craving more? Browse the recipe index to find more frugal, quick, and kid-friendly recipes.