Personally, I don’t want to see myself naked while I’m in the shower. That’s just me. I’ve gone my entire life and never had the urge to get a mirror in the shower. But, kids change everything and just the other day, I heard myself say, “We really need a mirror in this tub.”
You see, my middle child is scared to have her hair washed, unless I take the time to soap it up so well that it stands on end. We do extraordinarily odd hairdos that defy gravity, which of course, requires a mirror, because she must see herself. Then, if little sister is doing it, big sister must also. The only portable mirror we have in our house are tiny mirrors on make-up cases or my son’s toy mirror, that isn’t a real mirror.
When I got the fogless shower mirror was the perfect answer! But, soon we realized it wasn’t just kids using it, though suddenly my 6 year old could wash herself, because she could see if she still had soap in her hair and if she got her ears clean. My husband was using it to shave in the shower, I was using it to see if I got all my eye make-up off, and more and more. Now, I wonder how we ever managed without a mirror in our shower!
The fogless shower mirror is made by Toilet Tree Products and easily attaches anywhere in your shower. The mirror adjusts, so everyone from the smallest family member to the tallest can use it. Plus, it comes with a nice little shelf for your razor, toothbrush, or whatever. And, parents will be happy to hear that it’s shatter proof. Trust me. My 1-year-old preformed his own product review on this feature immediately and it survived.
One (1) lucky In Good Cents Reader will each have a chance to win a Toilet Tree Products fogless shower mirror with squeegee.
Who in your family needs a fogless shower mirror? Leave a comment and let me know!
You can get one additional entry for each of the following tasks you complete, up to five (5) bonus entries:
- Follow @InGoodCents and @ToiletTreeProd on Twitter and tweet to tell your followers about this giveaway & encourage them to enter too! Include this in your answer: #Giveaway @InGoodCents @ToiletTreeProd http://bit.ly/eKtDGs. Leave an additional comment here with a link to the tweet to finalize your entry!
- “Like” In Good Cents on Facebook. Leave an additional comment here to let me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Toilet Tree Products on Facebook. While it’s not required, feel free to leave a comment on their wall, letting them know you found them on In Good Cents and/or thank them for this wonderful opportunity! Leave an additional comment here to let me know you’re now a fan and finalize your entry.
- Subscribe via e-mail or RSS, so you don’t miss a great giveaway, and confirm your subscription. Already a subscriber? That works too! Leave an additional comment here to let me know how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and place it on yours. Leave an additional comment here with the link to your site, so I can visit.
All bonus entries are completely optional, but each increases your chance of winning.
Check out all the current & past giveaways!
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by Toilet Tree Products. I did not receive payment for this post. I did receive a product for review. However, as always, all opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. For more information, check out my disclosure policy.